The Elliot, Cleveland OH is the newest venue in Cleveland. There are so many things I love about this venue! The venue is not only so gorgeous but it has such a beautiful story and transformation – (which makes my photographer heart oh so happy!).
The venue was originally the Holy Ghost Church in Tremont, but is now fully renovated to a gorgeous, 10,000 sq ft event space. I love that so much of the original architecture was beautifully preserved. It blends modern appeal with historic charm so well. If you wanted to get married in a church, but also wanted a space with a modern feel, then this is the venue for you.
5 Things I love about The Elliot, Cleveland
- The large chandelier in the ballroom: I love the glamorous, elegant feel that the chandelier adds to the space. It draws your attention in and brings your focus to the center of the room. It will absolutely give your guests something to talk about!
- The stained glass windows: I love that this historical piece of the previous church was honored. It is absolutely stunning and adds a unique feel to the space. Bonus: there is some stained glass in the lower level bar as well, which continues to give it the space a unique touch.
- The bell tower: you can ring the church bell from one of the getting ready rooms. I mean come on, how fun is that? I got to ring it while I visited and it was so cool. I can imagine a bride would love getting to do that on her wedding day 🙂
- The white walls and open concept plan: With a space like this, you can make just about any decor concept come to life without it clashing with the venue. A colorful wedding will pop against the white, neutral backdrop, but a more classic, neutral wedding will be enhanced and complemented by the space too. It’s pretty much a win-win.
- The Rosehip room: this is such a neat feature of the venue, especially for cocktail hour. Located on the lowest level, there is a built in stage, perfect for entertainment. There is also a 27-foot quartz bar featuring the building’s original stained glass. I definitely think your guests will love getting to experience the difference in the spaces of the venue!
Be the first to comment