If you’re looking for some of the best locations for your Cleveland engagement session, here is a roundup of some of my favorites! Be sure to snag my FREE engagement location styled guide that includes different locations depending on what style you are going for with your sessions!
My Favorite Cleveland Engagement Session Locations:
- Acacia Reservation – for a more dreamy, whimsical, romantic vibe. There are SO many spots at this location, and it’s gorgeous in every season! If I had to choose though, Spring and Summer are my two favorite seasons here.
- Cleveland Museum of Art – I only needed to go here once to completely fall in love with the classic architecture, the marble steps, the gorgeous greenery, and the regal columns.
- Squire’s Castle – If you’re dreaming of a fairytale engagement shoot, the possibilities here are endless. I mean, it’s literally a castle. You can play off of the older brick architecture for something more rustic, or even something more classic in front of the gorgeous architecture.
- Playhouse Square – This chandelier gets me every time. If you want ‘glam meets urban’ but still have an elegant feel, I would hands down recommend this location!
Click HERE if you want a free download of my favorite Cleveland OH Engagement Session Locations List
Click the link above to snag a list of my favorite locations for engagement sessions based on the style/vibe you are going for for your session! I am a list lovin’ kind of girl forever and always, so I hope this list of locations can be a good starting point for you to start narrowing down where you may want to have your sessions. A few tips to get you started to choosing a location:
- Find some inspiration! Instagram and Pinterest are perfect for letting you view tons of engagement session ideas. Start by deciding what kind of style you want! Do you want something romantic and dreamy, classic? A little more rustic and vintage? I promise, once you decide on this, it really helps you narrow down where you should go!
- Once you’ve decided on your style, start checking out some of the locations on the location guide! Instagram geotags are actually a great place to see what some of these locations look like in engagement photos because most photographers will geotag the location they shot engagement sessions at.
A few other ideas!
You can always choose a location that is special to you both (e.g where he proposed). Another idea would be a venue that matches the style of your wedding. Your engagement session can also be your chance to have photos that are a different style from your wedding! For example, if you’re having a black-tie wedding, maybe you want some more fun, romantic photos in a gorgeous field. The important thing is that you have fun with this and really enjoy celebrating your engagement season!
Best of luck, friend!