Being a Cleveland Wedding Photographer means that I have gotten to shoot at what in my opinion are some of the best Cleveland wedding venues. Cleveland has so many absolutely stunning wedding venues, and I am sharing a few of my favorites, organized by aesthetic.
One of my favorite parts of getting to know my couples is seeing the venue they chose, and understanding their wedding’s style and why it is important to them. Most of my couples love garden themed or chic, classic themes. So it’s always so much fun to see their vision come together. It’s important for me to understand their vision so I can craft images that reflect that!
I’m going to dive into 4 different categories here: Garden/Mansion Venues, Classic and Grand Venues, Nautical/Waterfront Venues, Modern Venues, and Modern Farmhouse Venues.
Cleveland Garden Wedding Venues
- Basil Place: I have absolutely loved shooting at this venue. This venue is actually a 100 acre farm that focuses on sustainable farming. It has a stunning pond with a beautiful patio overlooking the pond (perfect for a ceremony). There is also a beautiful garden patio area which would be perfect for a cocktail hour, under a canopy of string lights. The mansion adds a classic, traditional, and regal feel.
- Stan Hywet Gardens: You really can’t go wrong with this venue. 70 acres of picturesque, stunning grounds to create pretty much whatever feel you’re going for. Whether you’re wanting a grand event, something more intimate, something stylish and unforgettable, or classic and traditional, you can definitely achieve any of those and more.
- Kingswood Center Gardens: Another absolutely stunning garden venue across 47 acres. This property is so unbelievably gorgeous, especially in the Spring and Summer. The beautiful stonework, brick pathways, and plenty of lush florals make it an unforgettable venue!
Cleveland Grand Wedding Venues
- Ariel Pearl Center: One of my favorite Cleveland wedding venues. If I had to describe this venue in one word, it would be: grand. The first time I walked in, I was literally in awe! The gorgeous, intricately detailed ceiling with sparkling chandeliers is one of my favorite aspects of this venue. The large, arched windows let in so much beautiful natural light, which make photos look like such a dream. The grand archways truly make a statement, and make your special moments even more grand.
- The Old Courthouse: Classic, grand, and unforgettable: that’s what your wedding will most likely be like if you get married here. This historical landmark is a beautiful setting for a dream wedding. The space is a grand, open, airy dream, with a stunning spiral staircase, stone pillars and ceilings, and there are so many possibilities with the space. One of my favorite parts is the second floor that overlooks the open space. It’s so elegant and dreamy!
- Penthouse Events: Another space you really can’t go wrong with plenty if options. If you’re looking for stunning city views and high ceilings, I love this option. The large windows, and outdoor patio provide lots of natural light too, which make my photographer heart so happy 🙂
Cleveland Modern Farmhouse Wedding Venues
- White Rose Barn: This venue is an absolute DREAM if you love the Farmhouse venue feel, but you’re looking for something with a more modern, clean feel. Not to mention, the endless photo opportunities. I love the beautiful getting ready space for priceless photos of you getting ready with your girlfriends, and the grand staircase to truly make an entrance. And the clean white space allows you to have so many options for wedding color pallettes!
- Highfields Event Center: I absolutely love shooting weddings at this venue. It’s the perfect blend of modern elegance and rustic charm. The high ceilings and oak beams are stunning, and the floor to ceiling windows provide a dreamy lighting situation that I’m a big fan of. I also love the outdoor venue space; there are so many options for beautiful couples’ portraits. There’s a gorgeous pond, garden, stone walkway, and more.
- The Barn at Walnut Drive: This venue is so charming, spacious, and gorgeous, but I think the view of the rolling hills is my favorite feature. I honestly love the outdoor space at this venue just as much as the indoor space. The patio is the perfect spot for a gorgeous ceremony overlooking beautiful hills and greenery, and the indoor space has plenty of room for lots of different setups!
Cleveland Modern Wedding Venues
- The Madison: This venue is one you can’t go wrong with if you’re looking for a venue that blends modern, industrial, and spacious! The first time I walked into this venue, I was so impressed by how open and airy it felt. The space is really versatile, and I love how unique each and every event looks there! I love the white walls, the industrial white beams, and the gorgeous natural light that floods the space!
- Gordon Green: One of Cleveland’s newer, clean, bright, and modern venues, but with all of the charm, and beauty of an older venue. I am such a big fan of the ceilings at this venue, and I love how open, airy, and clean this venue feels. Again, another venue I love because there are so many possibilities for this space. You can really dream up pretty much whatever you can and the space is versatile enough to make it happen!
- Lake Erie Building: This venue has more of an industrial feel, and is super open, has large ceilings, and so many possibilities. I have loved seeing this space transformed in different ways for various events!
Cleveland Waterfront Venues
- Lago Custom Events: I feel like this venue kind of just sells itself. I mean, it’s literally a penthouse terrace overlooking Lake Erie, with huge floor to ceiling windows, and a breathtaking view. It’s absolutely incredible and would definitely make for an unforgettable celebration for you and your guests!
- The Shoreby Club: I’m a big fan of waterfront venues (I grew up on a Caribbean island, can you blame me :), and this one pairs sophisticated and charming, with coastal and dreamy. This one is technically not *in* Cleveland, but the lake views are unbelievable, and the clubhouse is stunning too. It’s definitely worth a little drive!
- The Cleveland Yachting Club: I love a nautical themed wedding and this is a wonderful place for it! The docks are perfect for portraits, the terrace overlooking the water is beautiful, and it’s so romantic.
I hope this list of what I feel like are some of the best Cleveland wedding venues is helpful for you! I know wedding planning can feel so overwhelming, but I promise, once your venue nailed down, you’re going to feel a *huge* weight lifted off of your shoulders! Good luck, and happy planning!
Read Next: My Approach To Your Wedding Day